• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 264 Win Mag

doug2080

What I'm really looking for is a 264 Win Mag in a remington sendero or maybe a semi custom, but may be interested in others. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Saw a 264 Win Mag up at Hendershots in MD. it was the first yr 1959 that Winchester sold this chamber in. Not cheap from what I remember

Thanks for the shout out but am really looking for a mountain rifle that I wont be scared of getting scratched or rusting on me in bad mountain weather. Thanks again though

A local site has this (not mine) Pm me if intersted and I can give you details.

264 Winchester Mag

Model 70 (post 64) Winchester in 264 mag blued action and barrel, beautiful wood stock with decellerator pad. 3X9 Vari X1 in Leupold rings and bases. Also new brass and RCBS Dies. Asking $700.00 OBO.

Hey guys thanks for all info on the rifles and I love the look of the CDL but it really needs to have a synthetic stock on it for the abuse that the beartooth mtns and the clients that may be handling it can take. And I prefer a heavy rifle. But thank you all. I had a feeling this would be a hard to find rifle, but thought I'd give a shout out to all my hunting brothers out there. Thanks again.