Is this bolt face safe?

grouse

Looks to be etched from a leaky primer pocket

2C28367A-89FF-4C90-8D16-FD1AF1627C6A.jpeg

Looks to me like someone ran some Winchester primers in some Federal cases. That 1 or 2 thousands difference in primer size Can allow gas leakage.
I have a 270 Win. has a couple of those marks. In about 1980 Winchester had some bad brass in their primer cups. The forming caused minute cracks in the primer cup at the 90 degree bend. A little loose gas and Ouch for the bolt face.

Looks like pinholed primers…blown primers rarely etch the bolt face so precisely focused in one spot like that.
It poses no safety issue but is unsightly.
You can have it bushed and you would never know it had been done.
Re-sale value would stay high if you bush it.

Cheers.

If you're concerned, have Gre-Tan bush it for you. I did this on a stainless Weatherby with great results.
Once they reopen, they're fast on the turnaround.

I think it was a blown primer pocket
Sometimes a whole lot of brass will become loose pockets at the same number of firings. Each firing leaking in some of the lot will cause this. Usually the worst culprits repeat themselves in leaking.
I purchased a primer pocket go, no-go gauge to help cull the real loose ones. I also tried the steel ball method of tightening pockets and periodically try to snug up the biggest offenders. Do a search on here for tightening primer pockets to explain the steel ball method.