@@@Is the Government buying up our Hunting Bullets ?@@@

This is just crazy. You can not hardly find any ammo in Montana for anything! But the thought of reloading 22lr is just bat sh@ crazy. Besides I have a lot more rifles I would like to reload and prepair for some crazy govt. take over than 22lr. Just throwing that out there. Just wish I hadnt been caught with my pant down and didnt stock up earlier. I have enough ammo to last for years but still its depressing not to be able to buy what I need when I want it. Best of luck to all.

This is just crazy. You can not hardly find any ammo in Montana for anything! But the thought of reloading 22lr is just bat sh@ crazy. Besides I have a lot more rifles I would like to reload and prepair for some crazy govt. take over than 22lr. Just throwing that out there. Just wish I hadnt been caught with my pant down and didnt stock up earlier. I have enough ammo to last for years but still its depressing not to be able to buy what I need when I want it. Best of luck to all.

Your Congressman needs to be asking the same questions this one is about bullets and MRAPS.

Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases | DHS | Fox Nation

I wouldn't put your faith in a corrupt Congress to do anything substantive. If anything, they'll do their part to quell the masses and assure them that a domestic military build up is in everybody's best interest. I can see it. Napolitano is tossed a semi-softball and she fires back with a arrogant, flippant answer. A couple Congressmen grandstand with some scolding rhetoric and everybody meets across the street for drinks at 5:00.

When was the last time you saw Congressional Hearing lead to a cabinet member led away in handcuffs? When it all comes down to it, they're all cut from the same cloth. These people are useless.

Thanks for the Link. When our Congressman are feeling like they should ask these kinds of questions then it should be obvious that we have an administration that does not belong or should have ever been Elected to run our country !!

Why then if at 1:01 min in the video when he answers the ?? Are you concerned with why Homeland Security has purchase 1.5 billion round and armored vehicles. He adimatly shakes his head "No" but he stutters as he says "yes". You cant always believe the words from a persons mouth, read his body language as well! LIE TO ME :cool:

Might want to ask him officially

Contact Max | Max Baucus | U.S. Senator from Montana

I noticed that vote was close. Much closer than it should have been. I'd think any conservative Senator that supported a globalist agenda might have aspirations for higher office. Could be they've gotten to him.

Thanks for the link and I'll do that too. Max is not a conservative. He is a liberal democrat who usually votes pro gun because if he didn't we would not get re-elected. This will be a big black mark on his record. He got a lot of heat from it on his FB page. I'll also be contacting the NRA about Baucus' rating.

Don't know how current your posts are , but this has gone on too long. I am believing this is another " Fast and Furious " scam by our government to drive the price of everthing so high the average person won't be able to afford them. As of April 10/13 , my goto spots are still sold out of everything-reloading.

Don't know how current your posts are , but this has gone on too long. I am believing this is another " Fast and Furious " scam by our government to drive the price of everthing so high the average person won't be able to afford them. As of April 10/13 , my goto spots are still sold out of everything-reloading.

Maybe a tin foil hat is in order.....:)

Other than primers in some flavors and powder, I'm having no issues getting anything, in fact, I just received 1000 223 Hornday FMJBT's. But then, I always keep plenty of components on hand and I'm patient. The want it now don't work.

I don't believe there is any collusion by the government to jack up anything. Where everything went was panic buying. I witnessed that first hand with some (clown) loading a shopping cart at Cabelas with more ammunition than he could shoot in a year. Crazy shitte. Stupid shitte.

The sky is not falling and the sun will come up tomorrow.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.