Is Retumbo ever coming back?

It's around but when you see it you better be ordering it because it will be gone within minutes
6E0AF8D8-0890-40CA-ADFC-BCCD4920FE78.jpeg

Ok so I emailed hodgdon back around the 1st of the year and they said Retumbo was not discontinued and would be back on dealer shelves around Feb to March but here we are in June and still no Retumbo. I have bought some reloder 33 after being disappointed with 8133 but still wanted to try some Retumbo after hearing it's the best in 300 RUM. Anybody else hear anything?

I did manage to pick up 14 pounds of it got 4 1 pound cans at once place, lucked out and got an 8lb can at another, and before the riots and Corona crap I managed to pick up 2 more 1lb cans at my local gun shop. It's very hard to come by and with the primer, powder, and ammo shortage I'm guessing it's gonna be a while before we see any more.

Ok so I emailed hodgdon back around the 1st of the year and they said Retumbo was not discontinued and would be back on dealer shelves around Feb to March but here we are in June and still no Retumbo. I have bought some reloder 33 after being disappointed with 8133 but still wanted to try some Retumbo after hearing it's the best in 300 RUM. Anybody else hear anything?
Last spring from what I understand is australia changed how they can ship powder. So all the powder coming from australia got hung up. I do not know if that is still the case or not.

Well I wish I could help you but I too have been waiting for Retumbo and just barely started trying to find anything that might be a good replacement. I've bought 8lb canisters of all of my other powders. I wish I had with Retumbo also. Unfortunately there isn't much selection of anything on shelves these days. Still looking. Good luck.