Is anyone NOT getting the new posts to subscribed thread notification emails?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone NOT getting the new posts to subscribed thread notification emails?

When you click to subscribe it defaults to "no notification" you have to use the drop down menu to select "instant email notification". It took me a week or two to figure it out.

Mine is sporadic. Sometimes I get them but earlier this week it was quiet in my inbox so I went to check out LRH and there were a bunch of new posts that I hadn't got notification for.

I vaguely remember how it is designed to work.

If you get one notification for a certain thread, and don't go to the site, no other notification email for a different thread will be sent until you go to the site.

yeah, it used to work that way but I am not sure it does anymore, at least not all the time. For instance I just got home and had 3 notifications to the same thread.

Sometimes it still does work that way though. Sporadic is the key word I think! :)

NOT A FORUM fault, for me at least.

Something seems to have happened in gmail on 13 Oct, when all LRH messages began to to to spam...

Made them not-spam. Prob corrected.

Len, been getting mine OK, or part of them at least.
Keep up the good work BossMan and we will let you shoot one off the Int. Space Station! :rolleyes:

Spot and stalk of course!gun)................................................................

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.