Iron Sight Inc.- any experiences?

G

I have an old Redfield Illuminator scope that was originally made in Denver. I called, and they said that the only place that will repair them is Iron Sight inc. in Tulsa, OK. Anyone have any experience with this company? I called there, and they said just send the scope with a check for $65, and they will rebuild the inside. But there is a 6 month turnaround time. BTW- the horiz. reticle broke, and that is why it needs repair.

I have an old Redfield circa 1977. It was a really great scope in its day and I am somewhat attached to it even though it has (much like me) seen better days.

If you decide to use them, please post the results.

Iron sight inc is the only place on the plannet that have the parts and techs to repair the original elpasso texas weaver scopes.they are also the repair station that leopold recomends for the repair for all redfirld products made befor 2010 as a result they are swamped with work. I can tell you that there work is first rate may take a little time but its worth it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.