Iron Sight Inc.- any experiences?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Guest, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have an old Redfield Illuminator scope that was originally made in Denver. I called, and they said that the only place that will repair them is Iron Sight inc. in Tulsa, OK. Anyone have any experience with this company? I called there, and they said just send the scope with a check for $65, and they will rebuild the inside. But there is a 6 month turnaround time. BTW- the horiz. reticle broke, and that is why it needs repair.

2. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I have an old Redfield circa 1977. It was a really great scope in its day and I am somewhat attached to it even though it has (much like me) seen better days.

If you decide to use them, please post the results.

3. chazmatic

chazmatic Active Member

Well i will be six months for me in about 15 days!!!

4. topgun736

topgun736 Member

Iron sight inc is the only place on the plannet that have the parts and techs to repair the original elpasso texas weaver scopes.they are also the repair station that leopold recomends for the repair for all redfirld products made befor 2010 as a result they are swamped with work. I can tell you that there work is first rate may take a little time but its worth it.