iphone w/xball?

Propdoc03

I am not familiar with either but am looking at getting an iphone or other smart phone. Are the two compatible? If so, do you have to have coverage in order to use the application??

Thanks,
Dennis

there is one true answer to all, GBTG :)

I have a xv6900 from verizon and its running exbal flawlessly. There are other programs that work with the iphone. Try searching balistic programs for cell phones, I know there have been a few posts on here already.

Thanks Zuba. Verizon is what I was hoping to end up with for my service provider.

Dennis

I have an iPhone 3G S and also have a ballistics calculator on it called Ballistic FTE, it only costs 8dollars, a real bargin! You don't need coverage to use most apps, some apps use your location but it's optional. None of mine need coverage, but seeing how many there are, logic says some will. The calculator is great, very accurate and generaly I love the iPhone, the texting keyboard is late out like that of a computer so once you ge used to it it's real fast. Having 3G (Internet) everywhere is also real useful. I was in the gun store today and the .30cal 175 Berger vlds were 56$ for 100! I ordered some off midway for 42 while still in the store.

Oliver

iphones are bad ***!!! but you can't use exbal on it . but the ballistics calculator that is available is a very nice program and works very well plus its cheap. i have both and if i had to get a new phone today i would get another iphone again and use the program if i could not have both. exbal is great and i use it most of the time but i have a iphone as well it would work great as a back up if i had to

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.