Introducing the Absolute Hammer

@ButterBean
Hot Da-n! Fun's a coming, and I just got my Lee Criimper to play with!

Last edited:
Which page is the load spreadsheet on? It is probably right in front of my face, but I can't find it. Lol

Please provide particulars for our data sheet. Barrel length, twists, brass, primer. Oal, powder charge, etc. Thanks
All my reamers are non standard throats so I will not put that information out there. Barrel lengths yes. The 28 is a 27 inch 9 twist brux. The 7 mag a 25 inch 9 twist lilja. The PRC a 26 inch 9 twist hart.

Last edited:
Looking forward when Hammer build 108gr and 115gr for 6mm or in that grain weight area. I think I am going to move over to copper bullets. In watching and reading about the copper bullet changes over the years it looks like the copper bullets have come into their own. I tried Barnes in early 2000 and put what I had left up on the shelve and never used them again. They didn't group like I wanted and couldn't get the velocity I was looking for.

Last edited:
Looking forward when Hammer build 108gr and 115gr for 6mm or in that grain weight area. I think I am going to move over to copper bullets. In watching and reading about the copper bullet changes over the years it looks like the copper bullets have come into their own. I tried Barnes in early 2000 and put what I had left up on the shelve and never used them again. They didn't group like I wanted and couldn't get the velocity I was looking for.

Same here, I just got some for my 7mm-08 and trying them out tomorrow.

I have moved on to the Darkside LOL

Recent Posts