Info on a Shooting Class

Ian M

This is not a reality but that might change. Interested in some feedback. Quality Deer Management objectives are being set by consultants on a big property, all surplus deer shot go directly to charity.

Just wondering what interest there might be in a long range shooting class where the participants got to apply their newly-learned knowledge and skills to kill a fairly significant number of does in a management hunt each day of the class. Fully guided, excellent range including moving targets, great accomodations and meals, good instructors who been there a few times. Start saving your money, this will be a dandy. Midwest location, details being worked on. Involves a lot of shooting, get to play with some neat toys.

Last edited:
I'd like more details if there is any to be had at some point. Who doesn't love to shoot deer.

I'm sure I could learn a thing or two as well.

OK, you got my attention.

Would be very interested, price, time frame, location (hopefully not WI would like to hunt elsewhere for a change)

Keep us posted

Can only comment on time frame - start the Tues prior to Thanksgiving and finish the following Monday. Five+ days of training and field shooting. Very good steel targets, two separate range facilities, both covered in case of rain, super assortment of ATV's and support vehicles, excellent facitlities and food that is amazing - plus a huge deer population that really needs reduction. This is a trigger-pullers dream, virtually no game handling, just precision field shooting.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.