Contact Info for Allen Precision Shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 300winnie, Nov 28, 2007.

1. 300winnie

300winnie Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone has a contact phone number for Kirby. I left him an email a couple of days ago, but his system must be down.

Thanks,

Jay

2. MagMan

MagMan Well-Known Member

I assure you he will answer your email. He always does.

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

I believe they are just finishing up their general hunting seasons in Montana. Yeah....I know he should not be allowed to hunt, just build rifles but he gets to hunt a little.:);):)

Between hunting and trying to catch back up with his customers work he is probably swamped but like MagMan said, he will get back to you. His customer service is second to none.;)

4. 300winnie

300winnie Well-Known Member

Thanks guys...you were right on target. I just got a reply. I am looking really forward to working with Kirby. He seems to be a top notch gunsmith from what I have read here, and also appears to be a real gentleman.

Thanks again.

5. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

You wont be disappointed I assure you.

AJ

6. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Phone is a bad idea. He doesn't answer if he's watching machinery or in the middle of something. Email will work but not from his shop.

Go here and just send it. You may, as it is your own rifle, ship from yourself directly to him. However, I always pay an FFL to do the shipping.http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/kirby-25341/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007