Report On Defensive Edge Long Range Shooting Class

Ok,

I have to admit that I read this story and the classes ( I wish I was there!)

I read practiclly everything Shawn writes. Very impressed that he shares so much.

So I'm jealous but learning a little more about longrange hunting shooting. I'll probably be a short distance hunter and hopefully a long ranger shooter. I love the idea of being able to make shots. Hunting and short, intermeddiate, longe range, whatever you fancy is a personal choice. I certainly want to be able to shoot long as a skill and have some aspirations to compete more than hunt with those skills.

My apology for writing something that really didn't pertain to the topic. I was just spouting off my opinion on taking game ethically. There is much positive about ethics that Shawn talks about and I hope he always reminds us of that too.

Handle your firearms safely.

Proud member of the NRA...

Have a good day.

Thanks for sharing the joke! Made me chuckle. More likely a battered dirt bike.

Len and I took the class just a week apart. Upon arrival we found Shawn in a cast. The story around Rathdrum metro was, it was a confrontation with a griz and the bear was still in traction and a body cast being fed through a straw.

Jeff

Len or Shawn just wanted to know how to set up the camera for a long range shot.

What is all needed to set it up. I would like to see how much cash it will take.

Cowboy from Madcity Wisc.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.