I'm getting cases stuck in my seating die!!!!!

Back-out the MicroJust Seating Micrometer . If it is set too low to start, It can even be removed to set the die

I have a 300 win mag seater die with micrometer and the sleeve sticks to the cases necks as well. I took some paper to it and tried to polish it and bought a new stem. It isn't near as bad now but one day I will replace the die. Hornady customer service with issues sucks sometimes.

While seating bullets, the case is getting stuck in the alignment sleeve (Hornady custom dies) so bad that the sleeve is getting pulled out of the die and I have to hammer the bullet tip to free the case from the sleeve.

What is going on?

What am I doing wrong? Never had this happen before.
Never heard of that before! Resizing die yes, that's a reloader's rite of passage, but never a seating die!

I have a 300 win mag seater die with micrometer and the sleeve sticks to the cases necks as well. I took some paper to it and tried to polish it and bought a new stem. It isn't near as bad now but one day I will replace the die. Hornady customer service with issues sucks sometimes.
I like hornady bullets and do not waste my time or money on any of their other products at this point (though there's nothing wrong with the single stage press I have of theirs). Not a fan of their brass or dies for what you pay.

Don't use Hornady dies so can't say what-if about them. Sounds a little strange to me that 4 go and the 5th gets stuck ?. Possible to Full Length them first , check case length , my 2 cents worth . Good luck keep us posted with your results.

Call Hornady and ask them. I use a Forster micro seating die never have problems and seats straight and consistent depth every time.

called the tech support, got new innards coming (alignment sleeve).
Hope they fixes it. It still wouldn't explain why you had cases work fine the first time, then when you pulled the bullets and reseated they stuck. The sleeve wouldn't have done that. Something changed in the process of pulling the bullets and reseating them to cause those cases to stick.

A sleeve with a larger ID might help, but it's not going to prevent what the actual issue was/is.