ID this muzzle break

PeteInPA

Guys, I'm calling on your expertise. Can anyone ID this muzzle break? If you can, give me the pros/cons. I'm looking at buying this, but the seller does not have the name of the maker.

2098109_03

Thanks guys gun)

The others are correct. It is a JP precision and to date this is my favorite brake. I have one on my 300 Win pictured below. I have also had them installed on several other rifles. They work awesome and I really like the looks. Another thing I like is that if they are installed so the crown of the barrel lines up with the rear of the first opening it is a simple task to keep the crown clean with out removing the brake. The open design allows this and is a great feature. All blast is directed out and up so no dust storms are created either.

Hope this helps.

Jeff gun)gun)

DSC02220LargeSmall-1.jpg

Its a jp bennie. I havent dealt with this model but I have used the big ugly one they make and love it in performance. I wish it was more streamlined but if it was im sure it wouldnt work as well.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info, and the reviews. So, you think this break would be good on a 300 RUM? I'm looking for a long-range stick for elk and mulies. This is of course on a used gun, but the price seems about right with the break already installed.

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.