Ian, High views record?

Grouper,
Did a check and found out that most of the "views" were done by 22 year old college cheerleaders - seems your smiling mug is doing a number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif!

Seriously, that lead picture is very well done, plus the title of the post grabs peoples attention - folks from both sides of the fence.

Great job, and I am really enjoying your sharing the long range shooting in the desert. In truth your pictures drive me crazy, we still have a foot or two of snow out in our shooting spots but we are slowly getting rid of the white stuff.

Last night a friend called and told me that he ploughed a trail out across one of his fields and set up a 16" plate at a mile and managed to hit it four consecutive times with his .338 Lapua shooting 250 Matchkings. They were able to see the first shots go low into the snow and he cranked on enough elevation to smack the steel - hit hard enough to put slight dents in it.

Keep doing the great shooting and thanks again for sharing the info and images!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.