Bitcoin and Gold at record highs !

Pureblood

I think the rise of Bitcoin is nothing less than amazing, right now it's at $62,887 ! I first heard of it in 2010, that would make it 14 years old, it's come a long way since then... But what is it exactly, does it even exist ? I guess it's like religion, you have to believe in it.
Bitcoin advocates say its not a Ponzi scheme, even though it meets the common definition of one.

Gold is now at $ 2130 per ounce, which seems a trifling amount compared to Bitcoin, but central banks around the world are stacking it like crazy. What do they know ?
I first heard of gold in about 1960, it's had great value for thousands of years, and it actually does exist, I can see it and I can hold it, that gives it credibility.

The point of Bitcoin seems to be to make more digital money, least I think that's why people invest in it.

The point of Gold is wealth preservation, it is not an investment. Disregarding day to day fluctuations it maintains it's value as the value of the dollar collapses.

Gold is real money.

IMG_5980.JPG

PS, I wanted to post a picture of a bitcoin, but's difficult to post a pic of something that does not exist. ☺️

Last edited:
What will happen to bitcoin when the dollar collapses ?

I don't think we will have to wait long to find out.

THEY? Bitcoin set up a facility, brand new.Near where I live.We have reasonable electric price I guess.Steel building no windows, lots of equipment to keep computer cool etc.Was up for a number of years.Then hey they have a $20,000 electric bill, not getting paid.Turned out it was a Ponzi scheme.

THEY? Bitcoin set up a facility, brand new.Near where I live.We have reasonable electric price I guess.Steel building no windows, lots of equipment to keep computer cool etc.Was up for a number of years.Then hey they have a $20,000 electric bill, not getting paid.Turned out it was a Ponzi scheme.
Do you have evidence of that?

😂😂😂😅

Bitcoin is priced in US dollars, when the dollar finally dies bitcoin dies with it. It's been a scam since it's very beginning, it was designed that way.......... The US dollar has been a scam since 1971 when it was "temporarily" decoupled from Gold..

Central banks around the world are buying Gold in record amounts. What do they know ?

Bitcoin is priced in US dollars, when the dollar finally dies bitcoin dies with it. It's been a scam since it's very beginning, it was designed that way.......... The US dollar has been a scam since 1971 when it was "temporarily" decoupled from Gold..

Central banks around the world are buying Gold in record amounts. What do they know ?

How is it people have been using it to buy and sell for years. Obviously it functions for some people.

A friend of mine dumped $4500 on Bitcoin when it was selling for around $40 a coin. He's been dollar cost averaging ever since. He got me into it a year ago. My BC has more than doubled. BC is now valued at $1.4 trill. Digital or not, it's not going anywhere. Too many big players are getting involved and small investors are investing in the ETF's.

A friend of mine dumped $4500 on Bitcoin when it was selling for around $40 a coin. He's been dollar cost averaging ever since. He got me into it a year ago. My BC has more than doubled. BC is now valued at $1.4 trill. Digital or not, it's not going anywhere. Too many big players are getting involved and small investors are investing in the ETF's.
i have a small investment but am up 60ish%. im in enough to where it wont destroy me if i lose it.
there was talk that it will be bank backed(real fdic banks) this summer, that is why i got in. but who knows