I wish I lived out west.

Jarhead,dont feel bad,theres a support group here in Helena for the upitty imports who just cant get along with the lowbrow natives that have ruined thier dream of moving out west and making things just like the place they came from,seems we just dont cotton to CHANGE.

Last edited:
Jarhead,dont feel bad,theres a support group here in Helena for the upitty imports who just cant get along with the lowbrow natives that have ruined thier dream of moving out west and making things just like the place they came from,seems we just dont cotton to CHANGE.

First of all we never tried to make things here like where we came from, we moved out here for a change. I was merely saying that the people out here have a different mentality than what we are used to. I'm sorry that I have become accustomed to people WORKING towards a goal and trying to make their lives better, not sitting on their hind quarters and complaining about "the man" keeping them down. I have been told that where I work is the hardest department to get on with in a 4-5 state area. The first time I applied I was hired. It might be because of my work ethic, stable work history, or lack of criminal history. Over 1/3 of the adult population in my area are in the Criminal Justice system and a vast majority of "adults" have more than one bastard child (most have several and from different partners, the more you have, the bigger the check from the gov't). I'm not saying where I'm from is perfect, there are reasons why we left, but WE do not want to raise our children in this type of environment. I will stop there and keep the other reasons to myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.