I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One part of the vid that really grabbed my attention is that military personnel that were vaccinated for the last covid flu strain in 06 have been having very serious covid19 symptoms ! Young , healthy people dying of covid19, not because of the virus, but because their immune system is overreacting to a virus, covid19, that isnt a dangerous virus for them otherwise ! That gets the mind rolling for me , on past claims on the severity of this virus .
That part of the video made me glad my family and I don't get the flu vaccine...ever.
I will admit, begrudgingly, i wore a mask one time so I could go into the hospital to see my Dad. I thought he wasn't going to make it out of there and wanted to spend some time with him. Turns out the tough old fart has a bit more time. Other than that I don't wear a mask, even when I'm in public. Don't worry about social distancing. Don't wash my hands as the only place to do so around my work is a stock pond and it's been frozen for months now.

CNN fan ?
Nope. Read Breitbart, Townhall, and Redstate every morning before work. Also, work in healthcare and have watched lots of people who where too smart for their own good have some very bad outcomes—your own death not being the worst thing that COVID can do to you. Smartest people I know, who practice medicine for a living, where first in line for their shots. Being conservative does not have to mean being intentionally ignorant, but there sure are lot of folks trying to prove me wrong on that point these days.

You
Nope. Read Breitbart, Townhall, and Redstate every morning before work. Also, work in healthcare and have watched lots of people who where too smart for their own good have some very bad outcomes—your own death not being the worst thing that COVID can do to you. Smartest people I know, who practice medicine for a living, where first in line for their shots. Being conservative does not have to mean being intentionally ignorant, but there sure are lot of folks trying to prove me wrong on that point these days.
You should investigate more. Are you aware of the connection between severe cases of covid in recipients of past flu vaccines ?

After reading this thread, it looks like that is exactly how it's playing out....
You could be the most foremost expert virus in the world, but there's no way how to predict the outcome if you get exposed. Supposedly perfectly healthy young people have gotten it and died. Maybe they weren't so healthy after all.

I've never gotten the flu [that I know of] and I get the shot every year. Never had a reaction to it tho the reaction is likely to be from egg based manufacture. Never had any allergy or serious side effects to/from medications either unless the meds sometimes not working is a side effect.

You could be the most foremost expert virus in the world, but there's no way how to predict the outcome if you get exposed. Supposedly perfectly healthy young people have gotten it and died. Maybe they weren't so healthy after all.

I've never gotten the flu [that I know of] and I get the shot every year. Never had a reaction to it tho the reaction is likely to be from egg based manufacture. Never had any allergy or serious side effects to/from medications either unless the meds sometimes not working is a side effect.
There is some concensus that the virus is less deadly now, on the whole, than the virus that first took flight in Wuhan. Initially a high percentage of infected folks were seriously ill. Higher death rate. Just what I've read and watched on video...

This will explain things to you...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601244776040.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601244776040.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 70
Did they? Could you provide those test scores? Since that's the entire basis for your conclusion. Really, don't bother with what would be another silly post.

I think some very smart doctors are simply more cautious. Some with more years of on-the-job experience. Seen the damage done by some vaccines in the past, which were researched and developed by smart PhDs? Not willing to risk it themselves, or more importantly, on behalf of their patients. They want the test data that will only be available through the current test subjects. Then they'll decide for or against.

I prefer those smarts.
I was being sarcastic with my comment.

This will explain things to you...
Wutevver.

I got the shingrix too. I know people who who had shingles and they were absolutely miserable. I have a wife who is somewhat vulnerable so the last thing need is to drag some chit virus home. With spinal stenosis and a couple other things to deal with I don't need any other complications.

I'm not chompin at the bit, emailin, calling, etc. to get the shot. When the time comes I'll get it.

One part of the vid that really grabbed my attention is that military personnel that were vaccinated for the last covid flu strain in 06 have been having very serious covid19 symptoms ! Young , healthy people dying of covid19, not because of the virus, but because their immune system is overreacting to a virus, covid19, that isnt a dangerous virus for them otherwise ! That gets the mind rolling for me , on past claims on the severity of this virus .
Is there a way to test for an imperiled/compromised immune system? If these folks quit getting the flu shot and get the flu say 2 years later will it be very bad for them?

Hopefully you won't ever get this far but I assure you won't like the ventilator down your throat....just get the vaccine, not worth messing around...it hain't DISAPPEARING, MAGICALLY !!

That's one of the primary concerns of some Doctors, who noted an extreme immune system response on down the road with mRNA injected lab animals in prior years and research. It killed a lot of lab test animals.
Killing allergies are nothing more than an extreme immune system response. To whatever the allergen might be. I have that immune system response to shrimp and lobster. Harmless to the normal immune system. Deadly for mine. The shrimp and lobster pose no risk to most. They're not toxic. But my misguided immune system goes after them like they're deadly. Haywire. To the point that it can kill me.
A primary reason for my letting this testing play out over a longer period of time. Got a couple defects in my immune system already. Don't need anymore.

Last edited:
Call me a fool. I just canceled my appointment for the vaccine. Because by the definition of vaccines, this is not a vaccine. It's more of a treatment method with actually changes our RNA, which are sorta like the instructions (operations manual for our DNA). If they have to misrepresent the concoction in the effort to get people to volunteer for this jungle juice, then something seems awry.

Except what you wrote is factually incorrect. It does not "change your RNA", and RNA is not the "operations manual for our DNA". Protein machinery reads the hard code in DNA and makes mRNA. More protein machinery takes that m(essage)RNA and translates that code into a protein sequence.

A vaccine presents an antigen in the body in a way that doesn't require having the harmful, intact pathogen there so the immune system ramps up to recognize and attach the actual pathogen if it later sees it. An mRNA vaccine simple uses the protein machinery in the cell to make a short, inactive part of a viral protein so the immune system can see it and be trained against it.

This is a bona fide vaccine, it does not change DNA, or "change your RNA". But I'm just a molecular biologist with 20 years experience and have directly worked with this technology. Who am I to question random unverified YouTube videos...people seem to just pick the ones that validate their opinion and run with it these days...

You win.

Many others describe it differently. Say it does change the RNA. Attaches something to the RNA that wasn't there prior to the injection.

Have you considered creating your own YouTube video? Set the record straight amongst your peers, and for me, a relative peon.

This could be your legacy.

It's appalling how so many will blindly pull up their sleeves and consent to an unknown to them substance to be injected into their bodies !

No questions asked, no personal research ... just blind obedience coerced by fear and hysteria

Do you not remember the US Gov expirimental "Swine Flu" vaccines that killed a bunch of people ? then the program was stopped only because it was exposed that a huge percentage of people were dying after getting the shots ? When the "cure" is deadlier than the affliction it is time to start asking questions and demanding answers instead of lining up like sheep to the slaughter

Look at the dates when a patent was applied for a Covid-19 test procedure, 4 years prior to the world hearing "Covid-19" for the first time ... Are you not curious why ? 2015 ... then right at the height of the "pandemic" in 2020 !

I guarantee you this ...
If you found out the real truth & motives behind this madness, you wouldn't be submissively waiting for vaccination like lab rats

View attachment 251074View attachment 251073
View attachment 251078

Status
Not open for further replies.