I will be gone...again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Len Backus, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I am leaving for the National Parks of southern Utah on a photo trip. I will have limited internet access. I will be back around Christmas time.

2. bwaites

bwaites Well-Known Member

Really? Christmas? That is ONE LONG PHOTO TRIP! That should allow full exploration of all those parks!!:D

Have fun, we'll miss not having you around for 9 months!! Hope nothing bad happens to the board!

Maybe you meant Easter?

Bill

3. Len Backus

Nope...Christmas.

4. bwaites

woww:):):)!!!!!! Cool!!!!!!

5. Slopeshunter

Slopeshunter Well-Known Member

Wow! Well good for you Len. Enjoy!!

I'd been planning for a while to email you some camera related questions. Guess there's no hurry now. Take care.

6. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

Len,
    Being from Utah, I'd like to point out that you have NOT planned to spend enough time to photogragh all the parks and sites in Utah!!

When do you leave? when will you be where?

I live in the SLC area, but plan to be in Moab for Easter (jeeping), some boating this summer at Jordanell around the 4th july and of course lake powell at least one week this summer.
    I'll be doing some hunting this fall in southwest Colorado also.

Anyway, You better turn your watch back 20 years when you get off the plane LOL

Enjoy your stay!!
    CAM

7. Len Backus

I am driving out this evening. Quick trip, back by next weekend. Moab tomorrow night and Sunday, Page on Monday, Bryce on Tuesday evening through....depends on the weather, which doesn't look good after Tuesday.

I'd be in Moab longer if there weren't going to be so many jeepers there. :):)

8. bwaites

That's some LONG driving, assuming you are still in the upper midwest!

Good luck and drive safe!!

Bill

9. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

[QUOTE I'd be in Moab longer if there weren't going to be so many jeepers there. :):)[/QUOTE]

This whole week is jeep crazy and I mean CRAZY all thru Easter. You might want to bypass Moab! LOL unless you want to photo the local crazy rednecks in a natural enviroment doing insane stunts. I guess its a jeep thing!

That sounds like a quick trip! what happen to X-mas?? 9 months condensed into 1 weekend?

CAM

10. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I broke my canvas kayak on a rock in the Colorado River about 2 miles above Moab back in 1977. Fixed it with duck tape.

Have a good trip

11. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

Ím envious. I spent a short amount of time in that area. It is some of the most beautiful country that I have seen.