I was bored so...

I did enjoy those videos. Thanks.
You're right, a very familiar look... I don't
think you're wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeh, he shines up pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]
I never knew we had a star among us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I guess we are all incorrect.

That gotta be the young fella from "Lost" 'cept w/his hair parted in the middle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry guys! I've been off the site for awhile and didn't see this post until today.

Yes, that ugly bearded fella is yours truly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I wasn't aware it had been put on youtube yet but was glad it finally made it there. That was last summer we taped that video! It was a lot of fun but I wasn't really crazy about being in front of the camera I'll tell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks for being bored and bringing this to my attention Slopeshunter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeh, he shines up pretty good. Spose it was for the video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the camera girl was kinda cute.....

No, seriously, that video was shot after two nights of 1 hour of sleep each and then an early morning getting gear set up for the shoot. I was barely remembering my name at that point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

We will be filming another long range class this weekend and it will be added to the tape. And with any luck, it won't take forever to convert it to youtube. It will also have old bear's 1203 yard elk kill on it as well.

Yea i've seen that one before, supposdly that idiot covered himself in doe estrous and went for a stroll during the rut. Maybe he's lucky thats all that happened to him!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.