I need some help

I bait them with dead calves from local farmers. I also use meat table scraps of any kind. My bait pIle is 60yds behind the house. I use a cheap $25 driveway sensor on the pile to let me know they are there at night. I don't have time to sit and wait on them so the motion sensor is great for letting me know without wasting time watching.
I have a thermal that I use most of the time for shooting them (goods ones are spendy but worth it) but also a good led yard light with some green cellophane wrapped around it and mounted on a post pointed at the field had been very effective as well. Then I can use a standard rifle scope to see them.
I usually shoot 40-50 every winter out my back door without ever actually going hunting.
Baiting during watmer months is tough do to the meat rotting and smelling.
Coyote dont seem to care but when the wind is wrong its stinky in the back yard so I mainly just hunt in winter
You can also scatter some cheap dog chow if you don't like the rotting smell of dead meat in summer, they have to eat the chow one at a time which gives you time to get out there when the alert busser goes off.