I am so proud of what you LRH members do for the shooting/hunting world!

Len,

When I first came to this site, I pretty much knew just the basics about rifles, shooting and reloading and didly about LR. I have learned a ton here and hopefully can translate it into success in the field. I've had some setbacks and haven't made the 1K shot yet, but I think I'm getting close and working slowley toward it with limited resources. Hope to have some great experiences this fall to share and also some knowledge and insight to pass along.

Great site and a great bunch of guys and gals.

Best,

Mark

My buddy MTMulie sent me here a couple of years ago. This site helped me get my rifle built, let me consider longer ranges, gave me the information to try the longer ranges correctly. This site introduced me to Kirby, who was gracious enough to invite me and my crew to his place and show us, on his time, dime, and equipment what we could do.

The people on this site have literally changed my thinking and way of approaching shooting and reloading.

Thanks to everyone here who given a hand.

Steve

Len,

I understand that you started this to give kudos to the members, posters, and authors, thank you. However the people that came here with experience and background in long range would have had no where to go and no way to interact with the members without you starting this site. I too am happy to be a member of this site and more than happy to assiciate with such a good group of guys. I unlike most have been lucky enough to meet many of them while teaching LRH classes, the people I have met, instructed, hunted with and talked with from this site have been top drawer. Good luck this season guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.