I Am Off To The SHOT Show

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I will be spending the next few days walking miles and miles and miles of treacherous terrain...trying to resist all the new gadgets on display in the booths.

I'll be stopping to say hello to some of our Sponsors.

• Cameraland
  • Surgeon Rifles
  • Vortex Optics
  • Berger Bullets
  • Pacific Tool
  • Nightforce Optics
  • Scopecoat
  • Manners Stocks
  • Krieger barrels
  • Hope I didn't miss any...

Hi Len,

Hope you had a great time at the Shot Show. I saw you briefly at the NightForce booth, just before I had a chance to talk to Jeff Huber. Didn't get a chance to say Hi.

Take care,

Matt Roth

Len,
Thanks for stopping by our booth. It was nice to meet you (and your wife) in person. Somehow I was able to not loose my voice for the entire 4 days despite the constant conversations with hundreds of shooters.
That was my first SHOT show, what a whirl wind! I look forward to the months of follow ups with all the people I met there.
Take care,
-Bryan

Hey Len,

I wish i would have known you were there. Me and a couple of other young guys here at the shop got tapped to go this year for the first time, that is a amazing show!!!! I wish i would have gotten to see you there, we were only there for thurs and fri. we did all of our "work related" stuff and still managed to get a couple of hours on fri to play a little bit. I got to talk to Ken at NF for a minutes as well as McMillan, Vortex, Leup, and after that my memory just goes to a blur LOL

I encourage anyone who ever gets a chance to go see the show. somewhere between the 2 story Nikon cabin, the Swaro waterfall and seeing all the guys you watch on TV every sunday you will be amazed.

hope to meet you in person there next year Len

steve

my feet are still tired from the show. walked 10 hrs each day and still did not see everything. nice show!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.