Hunting eBikes vs ATVs vs Side-by-Sides: What's better?

I recently put together a article comparing electric hunting bikes, quads/atv's and side-by-side to see which one is best for hunting. Would love to know your thoughts? You can check it out here: https://ebikegeneration.com/blogs/news/hunting-ebike-vs-quads-atvs-and-side-by-sides-whats-better
So after 4 pages, I thought I would actually answer the OP question.

I am 71, typical older hunter health issues. As result, I prefer SxS for my "specific" hunting and health requirements. I will bring game cart for transport back to it where they are allowed. Committing to a SxS means you must comply with ALL the requirements associated with land access. I believe in following requirements for land access as being no different than following game regulations. From my perspective, once you start down that slippery slope of rationalizing why you didn't comply with land access, it's not that far of a "slide" to other rationalizations.

I subscribe to a very basic character concept: "ethics means doing the right thing when nobody is looking".

Just think of how much different our discussions would be?

@Muddyboots
We sure wouldn't be talking about target bullets being used in game, would we🤯
Lol

I am in agreement with you post. BTW

Corner crossing laws got changed by a particular gentleman and the outfitters association here in Wyoming. That law needs to be challenged.
Along with it came the fact that landowners own the ground under the water. Can't even drift and anchor to fish a good hole without permission, Stinking river guides got that all sowed up.

I'm on the Randy Newberg side of things, the Richie Rich's and their power have to be kept in check. That's just as important as E-bike regulations.

OHV's are ruining the landscape of the west faster than anything else right now. They're very appealing for those who can't transport themselves there under their own power and who also don't have the balance to ride a two wheeled vehicle. Nothing makes me more furious than seeing where some dotard has driven a four wheeled vehicle on a singletrack trail, turning it into a double track. Then, next week some dipsh!t will try to drive their truck up there. Why? Because if you give a man an engine, he thinks he's supposed to drive it everywhere it can possibly go. Why? Because we're lazy and that's what they do in the truck commercials.
And now you have the E-bikes and tons of hunters using them on non-motorized trails where they are not allowed. In Idaho e-bikes are not allowed on non-motorized trails, and that is statewide according to IDF&G. That said, I can't even count the number of lazy F's I saw on them this year on non-motorized trails. IDF&G is aware of it, but just doesn't have the manpower to catch them all. Personally I take pictures of license plates at the trailhead and call them as soon as I get reception. I have zero tolerance for this sh!t. This thread hits a nerve with me. This past hunting season was the most infuriating I've ever had from the standpoint of hunters doing stupid sh!t and breaking the rules. Next, we'll be wondering why land managers are cracking down so hard on us, and then we'll just blame that on a political party, all while going on being irresponsible idiots who give hunters a bad name. Sorry, rant over.

LANGUAGE WARNING

I wrote a bunch of things to your response but I honestly don't care enough about this topic to continue. I'm not a motor guy in the slightest as I have pretty much zero interest in them and vehicles are just a Point A to Point B tool for me. I don't have a dog in this fight as I hunt private land in PA and can take whatever I want where ever I want and that is typically either a Polaris Ranger or my own two feet.

I don't understand your hatred for these things but have fun with it.
Agreed! The "NUT" behind the vehicle is another story. I want to think we can be all responsible, respectful, and courteous out there. Mine is only 750W with eight settings but plenty enough power for my intended purpose. I have yet to take it hunting even on trails I am allowed, but I have taken it on bike trails near me, and 10 MPH is way too fast for me. I did a 20-miler with minimum pedal assist on an average terrain similar to where I hunt, and I only used 30% of its charged power.

M2S e-bike 1 of 2.jpg
M2S e-bike 2 of 2.jpg

I have bad back and knees, sheen splint, left Achilles tendonitis, and of course, age, but I can still get to where I want to go. However, it takes me longer/slower, and I must expend lots of energy to get there. It is definitely a luxury for me.

Agreed! The "NUT" behind the vehicle is another story. I want to think we can be all responsible, respectful, and courteous out there. Mine is only 750W with eight settings but plenty enough power for my intended purpose. I have yet to take it hunting even on trails I am allowed, but I have taken it on bike trails near me, and 10 MPH is way too fast for me. I did a 20-miler with minimum pedal assist on an average terrain similar to where I hunt, and I only used 30% of its charged power.

View attachment 340760View attachment 340761

I have bad back and knees, sheen splint, left Achilles tendonitis, and of course, age, but I can still get to where I want to go. However, it takes me longer/slower, and I must expend lots of energy to get there. It is definitely a luxury for me.
I can't read the make, which brand is that bike?

At 70, with bad Asthma, two bad shoulders, and 2 total knee replacements I can use an eBike where allowed to get me around.

Here in CenTex I use my wheeled high power all aluminum shooting cart to haul my gear from the truck to the shooting spot. It doubles as a stool with a back rest.

20211212_152946.jpg

At 70, with bad Asthma, two bad shoulders, and 2 total knee replacements I can use an eBike where allowed to get me around.

Here in CenTex I use my wheeled high power all aluminum shooting cart to haul my gear from the truck to the shooting spot. It doubles as a stool with a back rest.

View attachment 340792
I think it's this one, sounds like a good deal

View attachment 340792
It's M2S >>>https://shop.m2sbikes.com/collections/all-terrain-electric-bike-series/products/all-terrain-pro-r750

Really?
Can you haul an elk out on an ebike? Can you go through 14" of mud with your ebike? Can you drive through 15" of water on an ebike? Can you drive through a footof snow with an ebike?
Can you go 25 Miles, off road, in an hour on an ebike? Can you go 160 miles on an ebike, without recharging?
Can you haul firewood, water, and camp gear... simultaneously on an ebike? Can you carry your wife and two friends with you on an ebike?
No comparison. Rediculous question.