Hunting eBikes vs ATVs vs Side-by-Sides: What's better?

The hard part for the F&G enforcement officials is distinguishing between e-bikes and pedal bikes. If you aren't a cyclist, you may not know how to spot the battery. I've literally been turned around at a gate on my pedal bike by an F&G officer who couldn't tell the difference. I contacted the local district ranger and helped educate him. I was frustrated with it in the moment, but I appreciated that he was at least there trying to enforce the rules.
To you fellas that don't like E bikes. I hope you don't use x-bows during a archery hunt and think that is OK.

I have no issue with them being used anywhere one is legally allowed to ride a dirt bike or ATV. What I do have issue with is that the e bike industry is pushing a narrative (and legislation) that these are "bicycles" and should be allowed anywhere a bicycle is allowed. They are motorized. They literally have motors in them.
You're spot on. The e-bike crowds' heads implode when you inform them that an electric motor is just as much a motor as a combustion motor. The irony in this whole thing is that some of the cycling industry is behind the push to consider them "mountain bikes" and treating them the same as non-motorized bikes. Why? Because that's what they're selling more of these days. And when I say "cycling industry", I mean those companies who have been making pedal bikes for years. I won't even get into the numerous new companies popping up selling e-bikes that have no history in building bikes at all. Good luck getting those things worked on at a local bike shop when you need to have them serviced.....
To you fellas that don't like E bikes. I hope you don't use x-bows during a archery hunt and think that is OK.
Crossbows are illegal on large game in Idaho, I believe. I'm not 100% sure though because I don't own one :)

This has kinda got to where the fly poo is being picked off the pepper.

I am getting older and am constantly looking for ways to get around better since my Back, knees and T level just doesn't want to keep up with what my brain still says I can do.

I have owned llamas(dang they expensive now) !
Goats are out of the question, but they eat good.
Mules and horses are a huge yearly investment plus I do not wish to be tied to property and animals. So I started looking at things can can get my gear in and out along with packing meat.

Im definitely going to get a pull behind single wheel cart. But I have been looking at these fat tired bikes and really like the Bakcau Mule.

If I have enough funds after everything else I have going, I'd like to get one. I've walked out a few elk out cinched to mountain bikes, walking them out. A motor would be nice

I think the real issue is not the e-bike but the abuse of privilege using them. I can separate the two issues easily. The lack of character to comply with basic requirements is not just a land access problem but an across the board society problem.

Narcissistic:
  1. Having an excessive love of oneself; egocentric; egoistic.
  2. Having an inflated idea of one's own importance.
  3. Obsessed with one's own self image and ego.
I walk in a park that requires dogs be leashed. Why is that so hard to do? I run into folks on back trails where their dog gets aggressive protective. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you". I usually agree and emphasize I will make sure.

Absolutely no difference. People are so self absorbed, they cannot comply with anything that "restricts" what they want to do regardless of rules, laws etc.

And its getting worse. I had a moron driving SXS through my backyard last year and got offended that I threatened to tow it back to his house at 50mph.

Just no more character, ethics, integrity, moral values in our society and its rearing its ugly head everywhere not just in the west.

These e-bikes would just be amazing out in a lot of the BLM lands I've been elk hunting the last 6 years.
Wonder how they get around in gumbo mud ?
And the Bighorns are full of motorized use trails.

These e-bikes would just be amazing out in a lot of the BLM lands I've been elk hunting the last 6 years.
Wonder how they get around in gumbo mud ?
And the Bighorns are full of motorized use trails.
Motorized vehicles are prohibited on most BLM lands unless clearly marked and they make it obvious. They don't make the no. Motorized as obvious.

Here in the basin there are two tracks all over the place.
Some are posted
Most aren't

I'd rather run into an e-bike than a friggin side by side that's been loosing beer cans for half the day.

I might have a touch of narsazm in me….
Beg forgiveness or ask permission, I ask

About the minute I get harassed for using a game game cart off a road or two tract or trail🤬that will be the day.

We are about to loose wolf hunting, federally.
But I'll bet…..
No-never mind, that could derail the thread.

Motorized vehicles are prohibited on most BLM lands unless clearly marked and they make it obvious. They don't make the no. Motorized as obvious.
I used to work as the Trails Coordinator for a portion (mostly BLM) of our local trail system. The only signs that ever got destroyed removed were the ones designating trails/areas as non-motorized. Usually there were also fresh ruts/tracks from OHV's or motos. Go figure....

You can get 200' I think off a road or two tract on BLM. I should look this back up.
"Corner crossing with a E-bike" next one Hiraldo

You can get 200' I think off a road or two tract on BLM. I should look this back up.
"Corner crossing with a E-bike" next one Hiraldo
No Steve Rinella will do a video movie about it and it's OK because it's an E bike now it's all OK what do you want say is yeah that's what PETER told him to say the guy who owns him now.
The worst part is if Geraldo actually did a investigative news story of it he'd kill it he really would he's actually pretty **** good investigative reporter