• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hunt swap.....swap Hunts!!

Hmm, saw the thread and just have to ask, Splatt are ya two timing me??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As this is a unsolicited comment, Splatt is/was a wonderful host/guide/friend. He made it possible for a dream of mine to come true. The altitude will kick your butt, so get some work outs, but even with them, the adrenaline and climbing up those "hills" will still kick your butt!!
I used a Remy 300wsm with Barnes Triple Shock 150gn and got a through and through hit at 675 yards (sitting). Later back in TX, shot a 120 pd pig at 85 yards...DRT Love the performance of the Barnes.

I grew up on the other side (La) of the MS Delta, big deer on both sides of the river. I need to run up there and hunt there again.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption....the deer in my area suck....largest buck this past season on my lease was 145 pounds...can't get big on pine cones!! LOL!

siggy !
no i aint to timin ya...
don't know who's showing or who's not....
you know there's always room on the top bunk !
you'd be the only one of the bunch, i could count on to show this year.
so that would make us 3, these 2, and maybe different hunts.
going back to work today, so i'll call ya later.

btw, he's the one with the charging cow elk (made up story) in the hunt from the 2006 season.

take care all.