hunlee

hunlee is hunlee!!

Big thankyou from hunlee for warm welcome to long range site

hunlee

Hunlee,
how about some info about yourself, like what country are you from, guns you shoot and anything else you care to share?
I already know you are a good guy, you want to shoot handguns ;-)

Mike

Hunlee is probably a fourteen or fifeteen year old kid with his first job baggin groceries at the Safeway and has some money to spend. He showed up on the PSE forum and got a X force with a 6 inch draw. He has a sleeve length of about 31 inches which means he is about 5'2" tall. I have a 36 inch sleeve lenght and wouldn't have a bow with less than 7 1/2 inch draw.

Hunlee is probably a fourteen or fifeteen year old kid with his first job baggin groceries at the Safeway and has some money to spend. He showed up on the PSE forum and got a X force with a 6 inch draw. He has a sleeve length of about 31 inches which means he is about 5'2" tall. I have a 36 inch sleeve lenght and wouldn't have a bow with less than 7 1/2 inch draw.

Hunlee is not young fello but old enough to know.Also hunlee has draw length of 28 inch and has hunt with bow up to 85lb.Seeing how hunlee is starting to get old hunlee drop drawin weight down some.This is way hunlee buy them x weave arrow to shoot with less drawin weight.Hunlee stands at 5'10" and weigh in at 175lb.Hunlee live in good old USA...is aviad hunter,good speller and all round nice guy.Allso shooter of Contender pistol with barrel chamber in 375 windchester,223 and now 7-30 water.pse archery forum is good spot to visit like long ranger site.Thankyou for warm welcome,hunlee say thankyou

hunlee

hunlee

You can't fool me.
At least you had enough good sense to buy the right brand even if you got short arms.

I guess I should have used the term "brace height" instead of "draw".

bagboy.gif
[/IMG]

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.