Humilliated General ?

Eaglet

I received this e-mail...

Dailymotion - Barbara Boxer to General Call me Senator, not Ma'am - a News & Politics video

[FONT=&quot]Subject: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Right on![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Read the letter sent to Sen. Barbara Boxer from an Alaskan Airlines pilot below.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many of us witnessed the arrogance of Barbara Boxer on June 18, 2009 as she admonished Brigadier General Michael Walsh because he addressed her as "ma'am" and not "Senator" before a Senate hearing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This letter is from a National Guard aviator and Captain for[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Alaska[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Airlines named Jim Hill. I wonder what he would have said if he were really angry. Long fly[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Alaska !!!!!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Babs:
You were so right on when you scolded the general on TV for using the term, "ma'am" instead of "Senator." After all, in the military "ma'am" is a term of respect when addressing a female of superior rank or position. The general was totally wrong. You are not a person of superior rank or position. You are a member of one of the world's most corrupt organizations, the U.S. Senate, equaled only by the U.S. House of Representatives.

Congress is a cesspool of liars, thieves, inside traders, traitors, drunks (one who killed a staffer, yet is still revered), criminals, and other low level swine who, as individuals (not all, but many), will do anything to enhance their lives, fortunes and power, all at the expense of the People of the United States and its Constitution, in order to be continually re-elected. Many democrats even want [to get] American troops killed by releasing photographs. How many of you could honestly say, "We pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor"? None? One? Two?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Your reaction to the general shows several things. First is your[/FONT][FONT=&quot]abysmal ignorance of all things military. Your treatment of the general[/FONT][FONT=&quot]shows you to be an elitist of the worst kind. When the general entered[/FONT][FONT=&quot]the military (as did most of us who served), he wrote the government a blank[/FONT][FONT=&quot]check, offering his life to protect your derriere, now safely and[/FONT][FONT=&quot]comfortably ensconced in a 20 thousand dollar leather chair, paid for by[/FONT][FONT=&quot]the general's taxes. You repaid him for this by humiliating him in front of millions.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Second is your puerile character, lack of sophistication, and arrogance which borders on the hubristic. This display of brattish behavior shows you to be a virago, termagant, harridan, nag, scold or shrew, unfit for your position, regardless of the support of the unwashed, uneducated masses who have made California into the laughing stock of the nation.

What I am writing are the same thoughts countless millions of Americans have toward Congress, but who lack the energy, ability or time to convey them. Regardless of their thoughts, most realize that politicians are pretty much the same, and will vote for the one who will bring home the most bacon, even if they do consider how corrupt that person is. Lord Acton (1834 - 1902) so aptly charged, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power
corrupts absolutely." Unbeknownst to you and your colleagues, "Mr. Power" has had his way with all of you, and we are all the worse for it.

Finally Senator, I, too, have a title. It is "Right Wing Extremist Potential Terrorist Threat." It is not of my choosing, but was given to me by your Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. And you were offended by "ma'am"?

Have a fine day. Cheers!

Jim Hill
16808 - 103rd Avenue Court East
South Hill , WA 98374
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you care about the way our Country is heading, Please circulate this to remind every voter that the "cesspools" MUST be pumped out when we go to the polls in November, 2010. Honoring and respecting the voters is a thing of the past for many of those in our congress and senate. We need to vote their arrogant, self-serving butts out of office if America is to get on the long road back from the devastation that these self-serving cowards have brought upon us![/FONT]

xa0kw6_barbara-boxer-to-general-call-me-se_news

It is amazing how arrogant some people can be. She must have forgotten that she works for us! The General works to protect us. What a piece of work :(

How disrespectful, A nation that turns it's back on GOD women will ruel that nation!! Have you ever seen the like of women policemen, women pilots ,senators , they want to be president of the united states :rolleyes: God help me if, I was in the getto getting my brains beat out by a hippy and I called for a Policeman and a police car pulled up and a women waddled out of the car I would say go home I'd rather be whipped by a hippy than deliverd by a woman ! Makes me sick, If you read the bible king james you would see that God puts the man over the wife not as a slave driver but as a spiritual leader of the home. Now if God seen fit to put the man over the woman in the home then what makes folks think the woman should be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA OR SEN. GOV. What our problem is today, when you have woman in leadership then you've got the cart befor the horse!

bigbuck

How disrespectful, A nation that turns it's back on GOD women will ruel that nation!! Have you ever seen the like of women policemen, women pilots ,senators , they want to be president of the united states :rolleyes: God help me if, I was in the getto getting my brains beat out by a hippy and I called for a Policeman and a police car pulled up and a women waddled out of the car I would say go home I'd rather be whipped by a hippy than deliverd by a woman ! Makes me sick, If you read the bible king james you would see that God puts the man over the wife not as a slave driver but as a spiritual leader of the home. Now if God seen fit to put the man over the woman in the home then what makes folks think the woman should be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA OR SEN. GOV. What our problem is today, when you have woman in leadership then you've got the cart befor the horse!

bigbuck

BIGBUCK,

May God protect you from getting your head your head cut off.
That's what happen to John the Baptist, he spoke against a political woman
and lost his head... man!!!
What you have stated is nothing but God's truth!!!

THESE SCRIPTURES ARE HATED BY MANY SO CALLED BELIEVERS...

EPHESIANS 5:22
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

EPHESIANS 5:23
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

EPHESIANS 5:24
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

I TIMOTHY 2:12
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

This is where Today's Christianity stops... Very Sad.

GENESIS 3:16
16 ¶ Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Now them ladies are ruling over us. God will never approve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AMEN AMEN AMEN to all the scripture you posted every single word brother!

1 Tim 2:12 "nor to usurp authority over the man" This scripture is what I use to say that woman can't be preachers I believe in pastoral authority and this scripture says not to usurp authority over the man . I would like to say thank GOD for some Godly mothers grandmothers sisters moms that bring up their children in the way they should go. Woman have thier place, behind every godly man stands a godly woman praying and backing her husband. I really thought I'd catch some resistance with my post earlier it was a blessing to see you post that scripture .

Let the word of GOD be true and every man a liar

BIGBUCK

AMEN AMEN AMEN to all the scripture you posted every single word brother!

1 Tim 2:12 "nor to usurp authority over the man" This scripture is what I use to say that woman can't be preachers I believe in pastoral authority and this scripture says not to usurp authority over the man . I would like to say thank GOD for some Godly mothers grandmothers sisters moms that bring up their children in the way they should go. Woman have thier place, behind every godly man stands a godly woman praying and backing her husband. I really thought I'd catch some resistance with my post earlier it was a blessing to see you post that scripture .

Let the word of GOD be true and every man a liar

BIGBUCK

BIGBUCK, again you're telling truth and I AMEN all of it!!!

while reading these versus I couldn't help but remember one myself

"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"

John 8:7 NASB

I agree but I don't see much fruit here.

I like the NASB much better just because they didn't give credit to the King who let them translate it.

Brent

while reading these versus I couldn't help but remember one myself

"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"

John 8:7 NASB

I like the NASB much better just because they didn't give credit to the King who let them translate it.

Brent

blipelt,

I know God's word is not to be argued, it's benefits is only for the believers; there fore I don't believe I'll be posting here in reference to this matter, but
before that here are some answers:

JOHN 8:32
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

A man without the truth (Jesus said He was the truth, That's the Word), is blind
and will continue being slave of sin. I said: "ladies", plural... our own ministers,
pastors, are guilty of the blindness of the people, specially if their attitude is
"what's the point?".

Finally, I could not help remember this scripture...

I CORINTHIANS 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

May God bless those
that love His Word and are not afraid to speak it. May He also have mercy
of those that are ashamed of him.

...and right before some one comes here willing to shoot from the hip I just better move on...:) I'm not good at close range... :D

blipelt,

Friend I would like to ask you a question and anyone else thats reading this post but before I do I'm not meaning to be harsh or offensive but the bible does say that the word of god is sharper than a two edged sword, so if these questions offend you then your offended because god has pricked your heart.

1. Do you know without a doubt, that if you were to die today that you would spend eternity in heaven?The bible says that you can KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

2. If your answer was yes and you are saved then what are you basing your salvation on ?

3. If your answer is no you are very welcom to PM me and I can share with you how to be BORN AGAIN.

I corinthians CH2 V 14 "natural man" see friend the natural man is like a blind man I was once spiritually blind I was brought up in church from about 5 yrs old for several years I was a church member at a baptist church It wasn't until I moved out and was married that I started attendeing an independent fundamental baptist church I heard the WORD of God and the holy spirit began to draw me to the realization that if I were to die I would end up in hell for ever! For the first time in my life I by the Holy spirit knew my condition so I asked the lord jesus christ to forgive ME a hell bound sinner and come into my heart and save me from eternal punishment in the lake of fire. He said for whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved . Friend or anyonelse that reads this if you will ask the lord to save you he will do it ! It is not his will that any should perish but all come to repentance. Just like the blind man in the bible Jesus gave him sight for the lost man without God he has no sight but friend if you would call on him today for salvation then he will give you sight (salvation) and a home in heaven :):)

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 All scripture is given by INSPIRATION OF GOD,and is profitable for doctrine,for CORRECTION,for instruction in righteousness.KJV

So many liberals today want to hid behind the umbrella of thou shall not judge or judge not , they get this ideah of thinking from liberal preaching . For those of us that know the bible we know that we are to try the spirits so how can you try the spirits if you don't judge? The word of God is proffitable for correction.
Paul said,
Finally, I corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?and if the world shall be judged by you,are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?KJV

If you don't have a king james bible YOU DON'T HAVE A BIBLE!! Satan knows that he needs to attack Gods word the KJV bible so he makes counterfit versions! That take out the blood of christ and the virgin birth.

PS Eaglet sorry to turn the direction of your thread it has been interesting though :) I will be glad to talk about the things I"ve posted in this post I just feel I should do it by my PM so all is welcome to ask questions I love talking about guns BUT I love the bible more:)

What can wash away my sin nothing but the BLOOD OF JESUS.
It could happen in a moment Jesus christ could come again are you ready?

BIGBUCK

I love talking about guns BUT I love the bible more

That makes two of us!!! ... I"m sure there's more...

You may PM me any time. There is nothing to be sorry about. :)

You don't offend me, iron sharpens iron.

I have one question: What is the most literal translation from Greek(new testament) and Hebrew(old testament). It isn't the King James. It is called the King James because he allowed it to be translated. Give credit to a king on the greatest book ever written(by God).

I own a couple King James and referr to them as I am studying. But I like the most literal translation there is as my daily reader. All I can tell you is the bible only reviels as much as you can understand at that time. I might be way behind or in front, I don't know. It will take more than a lifetime to understand. The only time we will know how we are doing is when we stand in front of the judgement seat. I guess that is why I spend most of my time in the four gospels, what better teacher than Jesus.

As far as Baptist well I am a christian and a Jew(from the tribe of Levi).

Shooting from the hip well I guess if that is the way you see it well then fine by me. I see somebody quick to point out someone elses flaws. I might be wrong since I can't see past this log. Love in the bible is an action not an emotion. Out of the many many years I have studied I always come back to one thing Jesus always did. Led by example. I guess that is why it is mentioned in matthew and Luke the trees that don't produce fruit should be cut down and cast into the fire. I guess my theory is produce as much fruit as possible and when people wonder what you have that they don't tell them the good news. I guess it is my little light in this dim world.

I also have found a great book by lutzer "Doctrines that Divide"

If I am wrong about the KJV please let me know

I also really enjoyed this, I hope you see I am not liberal I am a Jew. It is pretty tough to judge someone when you have studied the pharisees as much as I have.

Brent a filthy rag

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.