how long

johnb338

how long would you guys wait to call back a company you hired to do work on your firearm that was sent back for some adjustment.[ nothing big so I was told]mine was a stock that needed to be opened up for barrel contour. sent back about 2 months ago.was told about 2 weeks to complete. called sunday left message. would like to know when stock will be done & shipped back.have not heard .the contour was my fault from the beginning. no charge to fix. but I did wait 8 months for piece that was quoted 4. am I being a bitch? hey spring is here, got a hunt planned for early fall new gun build, need load work, want to shoot . yep I am bitch! thanks guys .jb

Yep I would be on the phone until I got to talk to a human being 100 times a day if necessary. If they did not ship my stock to me THAT DAY I would be contacting the better business folks. There should be NO excuse unless they went out of business that opening up a barrel channel should take that long. Once you get your stock back inform all of us who you got it from so we will stay clear of them. :D

hey guys . up date. called dealer talked to customer service,said stock was on shelf waiting to go out. sooooo. can it go today ? yep. I'm new to this custom stuff, got tracking #, suppose to have it in acouple days. I"ll let you know how it goes. I'll post some pics of my build when put togeather. great bunch of people here . thanks for help. if I could shoot you a moose or elk burger I would. ( hopefully moose 2016 ,gotta save coin) jb

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.