How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I was researching rifles from Christensen Arms and found discussions here. As a member of Wby Nation I was naturally intrigued. Had to snoop around.

Like a lot of other people, searching for primers and stumbled across this link. Sounds like a good bunch of people.

Was told by another member here that someone had 257 Robert Brass for sale and so I joined this site also.

A friend of mine who does not have a computer is needing brass as he has bought another rifle in 257 roberts.

Anyone have some for sale?

Thanks

I found the site by running a Yahoo search on how to build an F class rifle. I have never shot at a target further than 300 meters, but I think I would like to try F class shooting. What does F class stand for anyway? Last fall, my shooting club hosted Savage at our range and I had the chance to fire some of their products. I was especially impressed with their 10 FCP-SR rifle in .308. I don't know how competitive this rifle would be in NRA F Class competition. If anyone knows or has some idea about, I would appreciate it. By the way, most people just call me Fred.

Thanks
Fred

I was looking for information on the Weatherby 300, as I am about to reload for it for the first time. Now I see that this site has a lot to offer. Hope to have fun here and meet new and interesting people. Joe gun)

Franktown colo.new reloader looking for tips on new 243 Rem.700 26" bull barrel 91/8 twist any bullet ideas? Found you on my new fancy phone

I was on Face Book and came upon the Savage Rifle giveaway...after signing up for it I saw the registration banner for the forum ...and well....here I am.

I don't remember ....... I've read articles 6 maybe 10 per year , for several years.....just redid log-in today. Greetings from Wyoming.
Please.......everyone, Contact your elected officials.

I found you while searching for long range hunting sites. I was especially interested in info relating to building a custom long range gun. I have a Stevens 200 .270 and a Series 1 Weatherby Vanguard in the 7mm rem mag. Trying to customize them both, with the thought of keeping costs low without skimping.

So far I've ordered a wooden stock straight from Savage to fit. Next, I figure on doing a trigger job. Was wondering if the stock was good enough on the Weatherby S1 to keep, or if I should upgrade. Thanks.