How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I found you guys because of my friend he told me about your website and I joined it got to say love the theme of the website and especially the background

hi everyone, i am from idaho and this is a very nice site that i might chime into. the one problem that i have is i don't like to type, so i keep topics real short. lol

i like shooting long range with my hunting rifles, so i am getting some good advice on this site. thanks, mike

I myself was interested in long range shooting and stumbled across this site while searching for info. and what people were shooting. I saw pretty quick that it was a expensive hobby, so liking l will have to stick with what I have.at this point I have a rifle with about a 500 yard range. Probably as good as I can see to shoot

I was looking into loading the .308 Win heavy. I have a new rifle, Rem 700, 20" 1in10, which I want to try the big bullets in. I liked the conversation and info.

I was surfing the internet for a long range rifle and long range shooting school. I am trying to decide what type of rifle to purchase. Included in that thought what is the best caliber for my typical hunt and range, the right scope and should I have turrets or just reticle.

Still looking for the expert or review of guns online that is unbiased.

Adamgun)

Stumbled across the forum while researching rifle builds and ammunition. A custom rifle would be great and the wealth of knowledge in the forum has been an asset as I have read through several threads.

I have been doing a ton of load research after picking up a .338 RUM recently. I've always been a long range hunter having used Weatherby calibers my entire life. One day at the gun show a vendor eyed the 700CDL .257 Wby I was carrying around and long story short we swapped even up for the 700BDL in .338RUM I now shoot. Just about every time I do a search for anything this site comes up near the top so it seemed like a good one to join.

I was looking around for a 500-1000 yard range in my area of Northern VA and clicked on your site. I checked out a few of your blogs and found a lot of info that will be helpful to me. I have been shooting competition since I was 7 (a long time ago) and have always loved it. Although I am not active in a club or group at this time I shoot whenever I get a chance. I currently own 3 Remington 700's....a new 308 Tactical with a Vortex viper 6/24 ffp MOA scope, a 25-06 and a 22-250 along with several target model 22's. I am interested in spending more time target shooting so i am looking around for info on ranges and ammo etc. I do not reload my ammo....yet but, you never know... I am looking forward to reading your posted info...

I was looking around for info on the 6.5 Creedmoor. One of my engineer co-workers was looking for a Stoner platform 6.5 Creedmoor rifle. He spends his vacations in Alaska on their family ranch. And loves the Swed 6.5x55. We looked into what was available that would accept the M14 mag. He has a lot of them for use with his M21. You know, there are no lowers that accept the M14 mag? Not even Armalite AR-10's, they all must be altered in some way. The reason a DPMS mag was not preferable was the M14 will take a bit longer OAL of round. It maybe just fine with a smidgen less length, so I started looking around to build a DPMS mag AR-10 to compare with his Armalite AR-10 and modified mags (now Armalite has produced a new mag/lower AR-10B)

But enough of why I ran across you here at LRH! I live in Reily Ohio and work from Cincinnati north to Lima and Mansfield on the csx railroad as an engineer. Not much free time between jobs so I try to work on and complete at least one build a year! LoL