How Big will he get

Scythe

I train with backpack on some public trails near me, during my return I came across this young buck. I think he might be a good one when he grows up.

Any opinions on him?

NoC4vnx.jpg

Maybe we can make this thread a sort of summer scouting thread to pass the time till season. This pic was taken on my ground in a state that allows baiting. Its my first year owning this place and I have never baited before. This guy showed up once and have not seen him on camera again. Seems to have a large body though. Be hoping for more pics of this guy.

Maybe we can make this thread a sort of summer scouting thread to pass the time till season. This pic was taken on my ground in a state that allows baiting. Its my first year owning this place and I have never baited before. This guy showed up once and have not seen him on camera again. Seems to have a large body though. Be hoping for more pics of this guy.

That is a mature deer........

This guy got a pass from me three times last season. These pics of him was when he was at one of my apple trees 50 yards from my porch in full rut. I was handgun hunting last year but he just did not present a nice shot.
I'm hoping he survived and will be back this coming season.
I still shot a dandy last season.

Attachments

• Buck D.JPG
    Buck D.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 201
  • Buck E.JPG
    Buck E.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 203