Houser Gunsmithing ?????

RLTW

Have a rifle in this man's shop,can't get him to return my calls,email. Does anyone know what the story is with this gunsmith. All information appreciated.I'm tring not to get mad about this b.s. Thanks, RLTW

RLTW, I haven't had too much experience dealing with gunsmiths, but from what I have read this is pretty common of them. My S-I-L had some work done on a Weatherby by a local to him smith and it was the same thing you have described. Don't get worked up about it if the end product turns out correctly.

Thanks friend, I hope you are right, this has been going on for over a year now.Three weeks ago said he was done would send it, still no rifle.I would go broke if I did business that way.

gcamp54,
You have more patience than I do, he did tell me it wouldn't take this long. Perhaps I need more patience, I expect a man to do what they say they will do, or advise me diffrent and answer my e-mails or phone calls.Keep the como line open.Thanks for the Info.

RLTW

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.