Horus Vison Scope System

dewatts

I am currently shooting a Rem 700 Sendero in.308 with a Milett Gold Mark 4-16 by 56 and it has proven to be an excellent scope but I am thinking of switching to one of the Horus Vision systems because of the simple range finding capabilitys. I have read some other posts on the net both good and bad one in particular stated that in colder wet conditions he and 3 other hunters had issues with internal fogging. if any one else has any experiance with these optics I would greatly appreciate any and all info

I have four of them, and live on the Texas cost twenty miles from the Gulf. They are tortured riding on my Honda. They have been in rain and fog for hours on end. Never any sign of fogging and sometimes we stay on the stand all night.

I mainly hunt Large wild hogs. so my target distance is always changing. With the new 5.11 watch on my wrist I can change data in seconds.

I have owned many Leupolds and they cant compare. I am sure for static distance a Nightforce is the cream of the crop.

When you're targets scatter in all directions between 500 and 1000 yards you get a quick appreciation for the Horus System.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.