horus vision scopes

Tony dooley

Dose anyone use or know anything about the horus vision scopes ?? I am building a new rifle and wont to try one but am haveing a hard time finding anyone that uses them ! gun)

I have a HAWK on my M1A and plan to switch it to my 260 rem hunting rifle when I get it from the smith.

They are made by HAKO of Japan and are of exceptional quality I would recomend them to anyone.

In the 308 win the HAWK gets me to areoun 800 yards in the 260 rem its allmost 1000.

I have been using a Horus Falcon with a H-37 reticle on my 700P-.308 for 3 years shooting at 1000 Yds.

Would never change to another brand for long range.

If off POI read the grid and fire again. No knob turning after zeroing at 100 Yds.

I have the same one on my new M-96 Windrunner-.408, which I intend to reach out to 2500 Yds. Except I will zero this gun at 1000 Yds. when I finish working loads.

I have been using a Horus Falcon with a H-37 reticle on my 700P-.308 for 3 years shooting at 1000 Yds.

Would never change to another brand for long range.

If off POI read the grid and fire again. No knob turning after zeroing at 100 Yds.

I have the same one on my new M-96 Windrunner-.408, which I intend to reach out to 2500 Yds. Except I will zero this gun at 1000 Yds. when I finish working loads.

I had bad luck with the raptor due to waterproof, the replacement raptor lost its zero by 1.9 mil, it is stuck with me now cause the one year warranty expired.

I guess they aren't tough but they are the cheapest scope around that is effective for quick shot, quick 2nd shot placement and goes over 2000 yards. FFP is a big deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.