Hornady Copper alloy eXpanding

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.
I do have a question, why don't you let people use their own guns & reloads throughout the course, which is what I'd like to do? I see you run a can on your rifle, is it because not everyone runs one, which I don't?
Level 1 ac/heated shoot house we run suppressor so we dont have to yell during instruction also most people really dont have the correct gear or ammo and ballistic rangefinders it slows the other's down who do. Use mine during class shoot yours after instructions are over. Plenty of time left after for your personal rifle to Shoot. We have it down to a science. Never a disappointed client.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.
I do have a question, why don't you let people use their own guns & reloads throughout the course, which is what I'd like to do? I see you run a can on your rifle, is it because not everyone runs one, which I don't?
We've tried it before but what happens is people show up and I don't have the right scope or accurate Enough firearm ammunition doesn't shoot well enough they don't have a Ballistic rangefinder program to give them data and honestly we spent three hours trying to get their guns to shoot and we end up put it on the wall and use our school guns anyway the other thing is we use suppressors in the classroom so we don't have to yell over hearing protection when we're trying to communicate And the reality is on day two you have plenty of time to shoot your personal rifle out as far as you want and make sure everything works properly so we only allow our Guns during the curriculum and then you can use your guns after class on day two and shoot it as far as you want