Hornady A-Tip bullets 250gr 30cal bullet

The BC's are very nice
6mm 110gr- G1= .604 G7= .304
6.5mm 153gr- G1= .637 G7= .355
.308" 230gr- G1= .823 G7= .414
.308" 250gr- G1= .878 G7= .442

So like you, I'm curious about the .338. It's probably going to be a 325-350gr with a G1 in the .950 range.
I spoke to a Hornady technician last week. He wasn't willing to give me much information. He did say that the bullet would be coming out at the first of the year and that the a b c would be approaching if not over the 1.0 mark. To me that tells me that the bullets going to be around 325 give or take

I spoke to a Hornady technician last week. He wasn't willing to give me much information. He did say that the bullet would be coming out at the first of the year and that the a b c would be approaching if not over the 1.0 mark. To me that tells me that the bullets going to be around 325 give or take
So my SWAG theory was not far off the mark lol

What are the specs on your rifle?

added: why don't you start another thread so we don't hijack this one further, I'm sure there are others interested.

What are the specs on your rifle?

added: why don't you start another thread so we don't hijack this one further, I'm sure there are others interested.
dont know how to start a new thread can you start one under 30xc ?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.