Holy crap I can shoot 1000 yards with a pellet rifle now.

I'm confused? People are talking about ranges at 800yrds + I thought it was a pellet gun ? I could really use some more information.

375rifleman
It's just another poke at a cartridge that, for some reason, a segment of the shooting community gets a boner over picking on. It reminds me of this Chi Omega I used to date. Her brand choices were beyond reproach, in her eyes. Everyone else's were somehow lesser because she didn't wear them. She frequently made an *** of herself as she couldn't pass the opportunity to dismiss someone else's choice. OH that chick made me nuts! She was smokin hot and did more tricks than a monkey with 50 feet of rope, but she wasn't too bright and likely ain't that hot today. So... how bout them Chi Omegas?

It's just another poke at a cartridge that, for some reason, a segment of the shooting community gets a boner over picking on. It reminds me of this Chi Omega I used to date. Her brand choices were beyond reproach, in her eyes. Everyone else's were somehow lesser because she didn't wear them. She frequently made an --- of herself as she couldn't pass the opportunity to dismiss someone else's choice. OH that chick made me nuts! She was smokin hot and did more tricks than a monkey with 50 feet of rope, but she wasn't too bright and likely ain't that hot today. So... how bout them Chi Omegas?
Thats because Creedmoors are like fat chicks. Everyone fires a round eventually but no one wants to tell their friends about it. I actually have one and it shoots great. I use mine strictly for banging steel. I just don't like all the hype and hear too many people that think this thing will do everything a big magnum will do will less powder and recoil. When I found the add for those pellets I just couldn't resist posting that.
20180927_190556.jpg
20180927_190556.jpg

Only reason people don't like the creedmore usually has to do with accurate shot placement at long range, and feel they can't hit an animal to take it down unless using a shoulder cannon. Kinda like saying you can't kill a deer over 75 yards with a .223 which is another fairy tail. But hey if ya can't shoot great, go big bore and be good enough lol

Well You actually can kill deer over 100 yards with a 223. I've done it before when I used to live in Texas. I know everyone going to say well there like desert rats but they are still deer. 100 pound bucks and usually about 70 to 80 pound does. Good neck shot and the flop over dead. But they are still deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.