Hodgdon Hybrid 100

I can see this Thread morphing into more than H-100V. The OP want's info on H-1000, but like to see other results on other powders. I forgot to put in post #11 that we also have Staball 6.5, which we are interested in applications to our calibers. There are some good comparisons in powders.
Thanks All
Len & Jill

I done a very informal test using the 145 Speer SBT with both StaBal and H-100V. My max load with StaBal was 50 grs for a velocity of 3012 ft/sec and with H-100V I used 49 grs for a velocity of 2912 ft/sec. With H-100V I believe I may have been able to safely go another grain but accuracy was great at 49 so I stopped. What I found with StaBal and disliked is how fast it spikes when getting close to max.. JME
In the 6.5 creed ?
I can see this Thread morphing into more than H-100V. The OP want's info on H-1000, but like to see other results on other powders. I forgot to put in post #11 that we also have Staball 6.5, which we are interested in applications to our calibers. There are some good comparisons in powders.
Thanks All
Len & Jill
No I wasn't after any info on H 1000. As the OP I was just presenting a good experience I had with Hybrid 100 powder in the 6.5 creed.

In the 6.5 creed ?

No I wasn't after any info on H 1000. As the OP I was just presenting a good experience I had with Hybrid 100 powder in the 6.5 creed.
My typo meant H100v not H 1000 and just stating that there was a lot of info posted on the H100V as well as other powders that work close to that powder. I really enjoyed all the extra information on the H100V as well as the other powders mentioned.
Thanks for putting this post up!
Happy New Yer!
Len

As the OP I was just presenting a good experience I had with Hybrid 100 powder in the 6.5 creed.
I've had good experiences also, IMO it's a sleeper powder that seems to get overlooked. I have an 8# keg of it because there is data for almost every cartridge I load for. Definitely something that if you can score a couple pounds of it grab them, it's an easy powder to work with to branch out/ test something new.

Another little used powder in CM and others is Leverevolution. It seems available and shot very well in son's CM and my 250AI. Higher speeds than 4350 also.