High from England

spily

Hi all, just found your very interesting site so I joined. I live mid east coast of England and have been shooting /hunting/ reloading for close on 50 years. Still lots to learn. I currently shoot a long barrelled Uberti SAA in .45 and a Winny 94 of same cal. Pietta SAA in BP cap n ball. A CZ 455 T H stocked .22 and a Ruger 10-22 all tricked up as well as various s/guns including .58 s/bore Zouave front stuffer. Best regards, spily.

Many thanks for that kind sir. I am still learning after about 50 years worth of shooting and reloading.

spily,

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

Where in the UK are you? I spent over 3 years at RAF Lakenheath at Brandon and toured all over UK ... enjoyed every minute of it.

Wished that I could have had the chance to do any shooting and hunting over there. Other than a brief fishing excursion in Scotland and Ireland, that's the extend of my outdoorsy stuff.

Cheers mate!

Ed

Hi Ed, I am situated on the east coast, a country town called Louth in Lincolnshire.
Lincoln is 25 miles west of me, Grimsby 15 miles north and Skegness 25 miles south. Years ago when I was trucking I must have gone past your airbase hundreds of times.
Best regards , Paul.

Hi Trucraft, methinks its because we get such a lot of good info, at least I do . Regards Paul.

True.
I just love reading about the elk hunting too. One day when my boys are a little older I will get over for some hunting.

I have no chance, I have too many health problems. But I can still dream. I realy hope that you do manage to go and do it, regards, Paul.

Hi Ed, I am situated on the east coast, a country town called Louth in Lincolnshire.
Lincoln is 25 miles west of me, Grimsby 15 miles north and Skegness 25 miles south. Years ago when I was trucking I must have gone past your airbase hundreds of times.
Best regards , Paul.

Paul,

I vaguely remember but I think we did a loop up playing tourist after a swim meet at King's Lynn.

Cheers!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.