Hi from the UK

That sounds like about $150 per person...ouch. I guess it's not something one does every weekend. Here in the U.S. I've been to some ranges and I think qualing at 200 is a good thing but once you've qualed then that should be it for at least that year. The reason I say this is on weekends at some ranges you get alot of first time gun owners especially the day after Xmas that don't have a clue and the next thing you know you got extra holes on your target. Thanks for responding and how about letting us know how yuor next trip to the range goes and how you and your rifle do. Enjoy

I plan to get some pictures and will hopefully get them on here?

I agree that a zero test is good but to be honest it's so difficult and expensive to get the kind of kit we need for longrange stuff here in the uk that most everybody who is involved is already a competant longrange shot and is well aware of there zero and if theres any doubt they would do a zero check anyway? the laughable thing is that we have to do the zero test at 200 even if we wish to shoot at 100m ?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.