Hi from the UK

Rbernie

Hi. I live in the UK, up north, as we say. I mostly hunt small game, vermin and deer. I just bought a T-bolt in .17hmr. I put a Burris Droptine scope on the T-bolt, and it was a search for ballistic info that got me to this forum. I also have have a .243, .308, and a .22lr. Looking forward to reading and learning. RBernie

Hi. I live in the UK, up north, as we say. I mostly hunt small game, vermin and deer. I just bought a T-bolt in .17hmr. I put a Burris Droptine scope on the T-bolt, and it was a search for ballistic info that got me to this forum. I also have have a .243, .308, and a .22lr. Looking forward to reading and learning. RBernie
Hi Rbernie, welcome, I am from Lincolnshire UK like you and have just joined a short while ago. Its a cracking site, although I do not hunt now, just do a lot of range shooting due to ill health. Regards,Spily.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.