Hey Shooters

Hey Scott, welcome! I'm brand new myself but I saw your name and had to say hi and let you know you've cost me lots of money...magnetospeed. Just got through trying to work up a load yesterday using the method you use that I found on the 65guys website. So far it graphs nicely, too windy today to test out my ideal load, but anxious to get back outside and shoot. I appreciate your willingness to share what has worked for you, and glad to have you here.

Hey Scott, welcome! I'm brand new myself but I saw your name and had to say hi and let you know you've cost me lots of money...magnetospeed. Just got through trying to work up a load yesterday using the method you use that I found on the 65guys website. So far it graphs nicely, too windy today to test out my ideal load, but anxious to get back outside and shoot. I appreciate your willingness to share what has worked for you, and glad to have you here.
I had an account for a long time but it was lashed to a dead e-mail account so I started a new one. Let me know how it goes. I hope it works for you too.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.