Here we go again.

Interesting that they allocated 25 million dollars in the inflation reduction act towards the study. Why are they ignoring the ranchers input? 🤔
Bidonomics 🙄 they don't want the ranchers input. They want to get rid of cattle. Ted Turner is trying to buy up the West for his buffalo herds. I think he has them in at least 3 states. Maybe they are bud's 😉

Lets put a herd in NYC Central Park. Lets rewild that dump. Chicago Millennium park, there are 12 National Parks around DC, another really good place to rewild. Add some wolves there too. I'm thinking a few grizz would get things hopping too.
I was waiting for you to chime in brother! I figured you'd read it in CDS this morning 😉
There'd be lots of Scooby Snacks for the wolves to eat. 😆

This sums how the process works.

IMG_1069.jpeg

Add some wolves there too
Me and the wife were at the county fair last week and they had a "wolf" exhibit. Probably some type of hybrid since they weren't much bigger than my slightly overweight lab. I over hear the teeny boppers saying how much they loved wolves. Across the way there were baby goats and I told the wife if those were real wolves I would love to give them a show and put a baby goat in with the wolves and let's see how much the crowd loves wolves after that show!

Bidonomics 🙄 they don't want the ranchers input. They want to get rid of cattle. Ted Turner is trying to buy up the West for his buffalo herds. I think he has them in at least 3 states. Maybe they are bud's 😉
Luckily that turd left our state a few years ago.
The tribe bought his land, buffalo and mustangs