Help with Lightweight 6.5 build

I built a lightweight 6.5 CM off of a Savage lightweight hunter action, carbon six barrel, talley lightweight rings, and a VX3I 4.5-14x50 scope. it comes in at 7.2 lbs with loaded mag. shoots awesome. only thing is not a lot of stock options. it still has the factoy tupperware stock.

I got to do some load testing. Iv tested h-1000 behind a 142gr smk, bergers 140gr hybrid and 140gr Elite hunter.. long story short i started testing with a 1lb tub that i ran out of quickly and when i switched to my 8lb tub it was alot hotter then my first. I ended up having to back my loads down a full 1.2 grs.. I have each bullet shooting awesome.
140gr EH 62Gr H-1000 @3140fps
.050" off the lands 2.18" Base to ogive

140gr hybrid 62gr h-1000 @3138fps
.030" off the lands 2.20" base to ogive

142gr smk 62gr h-1000 @ 3150fps
.005" off the lands 2.25" base to ogive

The best part is they all group the same
also. I shot the 3 differnt rounds at my 1000yd plate (19.75 moa to get there) without adjusting anything and they all stacked in a 5in group.. the 140hybrid was about low left 4 inches.. the 142gr smk and the 140gr elite hunter right next to eachother with the 142gr smk 1inch higher..

To say the least im extreamly pleased with the rifle and the round.. ill get some pics when i have time on my jext days off of some groups..

Also iv been doing all my testing with the same 20 pieces of brass and i have 5 firings on them and they are still good to go with tight pockets.. a few of them have had some stiff loads in them when finding max so i can tell the pockets opened up some on them but they are still good to go. And im getting almost zero runout on all my loads.. im very impressed with the brass

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.