Help with cleaned brass

Boom

Ran 100 pieces of 308 brass through tumbler and now have residue caked in primer pocket and, I think, inside at the base of case. Any suggestions on how best to clean and make sure all has been removed?
Thanks

My reloading room has a small air compressor I use it for everything I would be incomplete without it

sorry for this:
i use my media a while with frank ford polish. so the medial is small and fine
i get the primer pockets full of this all the time
i clipped a small cleaning rod inserted into a drill and in a few seconds have them spotless and shiny then i run them through my truer and there you go.

I had this problem and this is how I solved it. I took my spent primers and ran them through the tumbler w/o media this dislodged most of the anvals. I tossed the cups in the garbage and now my media has about a measureing cup of anvels in it.
The anvels clean out the clumps as the tumbler does it's job.

I put a dryer sheet in. Strangely enough it removes alot of the dust from the media.

funny that was my natural inclination but a ran 20 rounds with the older media and a spot of polish and they were literally pristine. sorry about the cheapskate fix.

Brief soak in water seems to do the trick. Only part I'm worried about is inside the case. Lots of good suggestions, thanks.

Man... If I only had 100 pieces of 308 brass to tumble, or less, I'd pull out my drill chuck up a bit from my reloading kit, insert a nylon 45 brush, grab a piece of super fine steel wool and hit it.

Fast... Cheap... Easy... And does a good job

Heck... I just made a video so you could see what I'm talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYksp1U3guQ]Accurate Reloading 101 - #3 - Cleaning Brass Fast Cheap & Easy - YouTube[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.