Help with 300 WM Loads

Well......it isn't the scope. Slapped on my Kahles and loaded 3 each of 72.5 through 76.0 H1000 just to see what would happen. Here is a pic of the results. I'm convinced there is a bedding or chamber issue considering the obvious lack of QA from this builder. The patches below are from my cleaning the gun before it was ever shot. This is the way it was shipped to my friend from the builder. Unbelievable. After sending him those pics when I first got it I told him there may be other issues but was keeping my fingers crossed:(
20180819_184756.jpg
20180731_164823.jpg

Seeing pictures like that, I'd be surprised if your friend's builder ever gets any repeat business. That's unacceptable and indicative of a lazy approach to their craft and their customers' satisfaction, IMHO.

Seeing pictures like that, I'd be surprised if your friend's builder ever gets any repeat business. That's unacceptable and indicative of a lazy approach to their craft and their customers' satisfaction, IMHO.
Told my friend he needs to pay them a visit in person. I think they are somewhere near Dallas so not too far away.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.