HELP!!!! "I need the McCoy method."

3sixbits

HELP!!!! \"I need the McCoy method.\"

I was sent a winload file that Outlook express removed that had the McCoy method for figuring twist rates for VLD and turned copper bullets from GS Custom Bullets. I would like to have the file posted here if anyone has it. I could really use the file. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Re: HELP!!!! \"I need the McCoy method.\"

Lilja's website has a bullet design Excel sheet that computes required twists (using McCoy's code I believe).

Yes, thank you. Funny I had this already on file, but it will not run. It is a read only file it will not do the calculations. Does it run for you from your down load? P.S. I ordered 8 boxes from Gina yesterday. She tells me there have not been any lost or stolen shipments with airmail to the U.S.! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Strange, I lost another post back to you Richard338. Forget trying to e-mail me as this crappy Outlook Express removes the file from my e-mail. Which is what happened when Gina e-mailed me with a winload file. Please enable your PM, mine is enabled. Try this I just got this link from Gerard in an e-mail. It works!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.