Help for my mom. Walker's game ear?

Straight Shooter

I just had to put my 94 year old mom in an assisted living. She has broken both of her hips in the last 5 months. I don't think she has a lot of time left. She dropped her hearing aids and the dog ate one and I don't think the other one works. Everyone has a hard time talking to her because she can't hear. She doesn't want to replace them because of the cost. The cost is not as much of a problem as having to take her in and getting her tested. I don't she is up for that. I was wondering if those Walker game ears would work. Anyone have any experience with them?

I wear hearing aids full time and electronic hearing protection devices don't have enough amplification to help much.

If you know the brand of what she had you could call around to hearing care places and see if they could pull the profile from the unit you have and set up a pair that way.

I just had to put my 94 year old mom in an assisted living. She has broken both of her hips in the last 5 months. I don't think she has a lot of time left. She dropped her hearing aids and the dog ate one and I don't think the other one works. Everyone has a hard time talking to her because she can't hear. She doesn't want to replace them because of the cost. The cost is not as much of a problem as having to take her in and getting her tested. I don't she is up for that. I was wondering if those Walker game ears would work. Anyone have any experience with them?
I use the walker quad months they work fine get her a pair you will both be happy