Hello from the Third Coast!

MikeWestman

New to the forum from the Mississippi Gulf Coast where we hunt small deer and big fish! I've hunted the same piece of public land with the same small group of great friends for almost 50 years. Everything "big game" is short range, in your face excitement for whitetails and feral pigs. Just ordered a custom 280AI and looking to stretch it out a bit on the range and then hopefully out West. Joined here to learn and refine my technique for precision hand loading this awesome caliber. Merry Christmas Y'all.

New to the forum from the Mississippi Gulf Coast where we hunt small deer and big fish! I've hunted the same piece of public land with the same small group of great friends for almost 50 years. Everything "big game" is short range, in your face excitement for whitetails and feral pigs. Just ordered a custom 280AI and looking to stretch it out a bit on the range and then hopefully out West. Joined here to learn and refine my technique for precision hand loading this awesome caliber. Merry Christmas Y'all.
Welcome!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Welcome from Tennessee and you have definitely come to the right place to achieve the goals you mentioned !

You gotta provide Tatonuts for everybody the first week after you join. Just let me know what time to pick mine up. I'm local.